The Courthouse is a truly magical place to say "I do". We're opposite the town's beautiful St. John's Church and just a stone's throw from both Knutsford Methodist Church and Brook Street. And with striking architecture, elegant interiors, and beautiful rooftop gardens that are perfect for drinks receptions, we can provide an unforgettable setting for your big day.
The Moneypenny Suite
With large, ornate windows, our bright and beautiful Moneypenny Suite is perfectly suited to civil ceremonies. The space features one-of-a-kind pieces and a quirky decor, and its portable vintage bar makes it ideal for drinks receptions or more intimate wedding breakfasts for up to 80 guests.
Our celebration package
- A dedicated team to assist you in planning your special day
- Room hire for the wedding breakfast and evening buffet reception
- Complimentary bedroom and breakfast for the happy couple
- Guaranteed accommodation rates for wedding guests
- A member of our team to be your toastmaster
- Wedding breakfast meal tasting for two
- A meeting with our head chef to discuss and create your menu
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Cake stand and knife
- Complimentary first anniversary stay for the happy couple
As a former Crown Court, this Grade II listed building is full of history and glamour, and offers exclusive use for up to 264 seated guests in the Court Room and Moneypenny Suite combined. The Courthouse has nine luxury bedrooms, each individually designed with contemporary style, yet in keeping with magnificent architecture befitting the iconic building.
Start planning your big day
Enquire about weddings
To find out more about our event spaces, drinks packages, dining options, and more, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.