Salary between £19,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience
Hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Why work for Flat Cap?
· 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one of our site
· 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
· Extra holiday day for Birthday
· Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
· Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
· Company pension scheme
· To be a ‘brand ambassador’ when dealing with all potential candidates, always embracing our company values.
· Handling a high volume of vacancies, whilst prioritising and structuring multiple tasks.
· Perform CV & Candidate screening, skill matching introducing candidates to the business
· Manage effective communications with potential candidates in talent pools in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Assist Hiring Manager in choosing best possible candidates.
· Creating engaging and accurate adverts to attract suitable candidates.
· Assist with documentation and record aiding payroll.
A successful applicant will:
· Be a highly organised individual
· Have a strong command of the English language
· Have a friendly persona and will be able to make candidates and new members of staff feel welcome
· Relevant experience with the hospitality industry