Salary up to £23,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 9am - 17.30pm
40 hrs per week
- To be a ‘brand ambassador’ when dealing with all potential candidates, always embracing our company values.
- Handling a high volume of vacancies, whilst prioritising and structuring multiple tasks.
- Perform CV & Candidate screening, skill matching introducing candidates to the business
- Manage effective communications with potential candidates in talent pools in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist Hiring Manager in choosing best possible candidates.
- Creating engaging and accurate adverts to attract suitable candidates.
- Assist with documentation and record aiding payroll.
- Delivering company induction to all new employees
A successful applicant will:
- be a highly organised individual
- have a strong command of the English language
- have a friendly persona and will be able to make candidates and new members of staff feel welcome
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.