Duty Manager - Restaurant
- Demonstrate a strong, hands-on work ethic that can operate at pace ensuring each customer receives excellent service from you and your team.
- Strong, proven management experience running a shift with the ability to lead, train and develop a team.
- Proven experience of shift leadership; you’ll strive to be the best you can be, ensuring the team follow suit.
- Have strong organisational skills
- Not only supervise the team, you’ll get involved with the customer’s journey: using a range of systems, taking payments and ensuring any queries or complaints are resolved swiftly.
- Be a strong communicator across all departments whilst always remaining responsible and organised you will help to deliver an excellent experience for every customer, you’ll have the ability to accept direction and responsibility ensuring a smooth operation is delivered for our customers and your team.
- Support site operations with the general training, development and supervision of all staff
- Involvement in the successful planning of all on-site events
- Supervisory responsibilities such as rota planning, absence monitoring, customer queries, complaints or issues, maintaining standards of health and safety
- Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential allergies).
- Ensure all staff follow the sales plan for the site.
- To ensure all Front of House service standards are maintained at all times.
- Meet with site staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. functions).
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.