Front of House
The successful applicant will:
- Help to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Be proactive and makes things happen.
- Be outgoing with a real passion for food and drink.
- Be flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Available to work bank holidays, Easter, Christmas, etc…
- Support the front of house team with a range of tasks to provide an amazing customer experiences.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses.
- Serve food and drinks from the kitchen and bar.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Follow all relevant health and safety regulations.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.