The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate in providing high quality customer service to guests.
- Organised and efficient.
- Outgoing and positive when communicating to guests and within the company.
- Ability to work within a team environment, whilst also being able to work on their own initiative.
- Flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
- Available to work key holidays such as bank holidays, Christmas, Easter.
What is involved with the roll?
- Providing high quality customer service through face-to-face and electronic interactions.
- Completing daily check in and check outs, whilst also building a rapport with guests and fellow team members.
- Managing and sending invoices to guests and members of the Flat Cap Team.
- Using various online platforms to make reservations for both restaurant and room bookings.
- Using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel daily.
- Support reservations and site teams with day-to-day tasks.
- Professionally relay calls and messages to multiple departments and management.
- Conduct room inspections prior to guest’s arrival.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.