The successful applicant will be:
- Proactive and makes things happen.
- Flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Available to work bank holidays, Easter, Christmas, etc…
- Management of the security of the building and guests.
- Function room set up and preparation.
- Setting up the restaurant for breakfast.
- Cleaning all public areas.
- Taking telephone calls.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.
Up to £10 PH