The successful applicant will be:
- Proactive and makes things happen.
- Flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Available to work bank holidays, Easter, Christmas, etc…
- Maintain cleanliness in all working zones (Kitchen, KP area, dry store, outside area, bin area, outside storage area, smoking area).
- Ensure best practices on kitchen cleanliness & hygiene is enforced by following company procedures.
- Support kitchen chefs when asked.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.
Up to £9.50 PH