The successful applicant will:
- Helps to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Be proactive and makes things happen.
- Be flexible to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Br available to work bank holidays, Easter, Christmas, etc…
- Ensure all hotel bedrooms and suites are cleaned and sanitised to a high standard including the changing of bed linen.
- Ensure all rooms, suites, corridors and public areas are presented to the highest standard and in line with company expectations.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets all Health and Safety standards.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.