Chef De Partie
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relevant activities.
- Support the construction of menus, aiding the head chef and offering new and exciting food ideas.
- Maintain the food revenue GP% that is agreed and targeted.
- Maintain and improve customer expectations.
- Ensure best practices on kitchen cleanliness & hygiene is enforced following company procedures.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers, managers and directors.
You will have:
- Good work ethic and attention to detail.
- High level of all-round cooking knowledge and skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent Timekeeping.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.
Up to £25,000