Front of House
- Provide excellent customer service to all our customers.
- Prepare and mix cocktails and drinks.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness of the bar.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Upsell additional products where appropriate.
- Follow all relevant health and safety regulations.
The successful applicant will be:
- Proactive and makes things happen.
- Happy to work at pace in a lively environment.
- Outgoing with a real passion for mixology and drinks.
- Flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.