Assistant General Manager
- Work with the General Manager in setting meaningful and challenging KPIs and objectives for staff to maintain and improve service performance and quality.
- To support key business financial objectives through full and timely completion of tasks allocated to you and your team.
- To work with the General Manager to ensure that the site operates in line with the vision and business strategy.
- To work closely with the General Manager to ensure all key clients and customers are serviced in line with any pre agreed contract and customer satisfaction is constantly monitored and actions taken where necessary.
- To ensure all work is delivered within departmental budgets and cost savings are identified where possible.
- To identify improvements to service, procedures, systems and methods of working in order to maintain excellent customer service standards.
- To ensure all systems and functions are checked daily and data is kept up to date.
- To ensure staff fully understand and adhere to established codes of practice.
- To support General Manager with the organisation and monitoring of staff schedules/rotas and act accordingly on any issues identified such as timekeeping / punching in and out.
- To ensure all guest / customer complaints are fully investigated, reviewed and acted upon in a timely manner with details documented and submitted to line manager.
- Work closely with the People department on the process of new staff members induction and training plans.
- To ensure all records of health and safety practices are up to date and correct.
- To ensure quality standards are adhered to.
You will have:
- Proven team management experience with minimum 3 years’ experience as an Assistant General Manager
- A person who leads from the front, inspires their team and creates team spirit
- Significant experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent presentation.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
Why work for Flat Cap?
- 30% discount on Food & Drink across the group, in any one our site
- Our sites occupy prime locations across Cheshire where staff benefit from high volume tips on a weekly basis
- 28 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Extra holiday day for Birthday
- Anniversary cash bonus on the anniversary of your employment (based on fulltime hours)
- Working in highly regarded locations that are featured across many high-profile platforms and the opportunity to work with people across the media and sports world.
- Lots of opportunities for progression across any of our sites and head office roles
- Company pension scheme
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace culture and we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and join us here at Flat Cap.