Here at Flat Cap, we pride ourselves on giving customers an unforgettable experience, from our delectable food made using only the best of local produce to our stunning boutique bedrooms. We boast sites of historical significance across Cheshire, each with their own stunning external features that make the venues a truly legendary experience from start to finish.
Over the last year we have been able to use the lockdown period to continue to add to our amazing venues with great concepts, exciting events which have seen further demand for our products & services.
For Flat Cap to have continued success, we are looking for passionate, people focused individuals to join us in the capacity of Marketing Executive. If successful, applicants can expect to join a lively, fulfilling and fast paced working environment with an outstanding team.
All our venues are lively and renowned for amazing cocktails, live music and we pride ourselves on delivering an all-day dining experience, whether that be bottomless brunch on our outdoor terraces or our legendary live lounges on the weekend we provide the perfect experience, no matter when our guests visit.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our people, through industry leading training and supporting career ambitions. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to our people through our unique in-house training academy – the Flat Cap Academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
- Be fully conversant with the property operating systems.
- To handle all enquires with the correct greetings and in a pleasant and efficient manner and with a smile when you are on the phone.
- Process reservations received by phone, email, OTA’s and any additional third party sites with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understand fully the selling status of packages and offers and strive to upsell and convert every enquiry.
- Handle booking amendments & cancellations efficiently and promptly communicating to all departments as required.
- Communicate and work with colleagues to ensure smooth handovers of all reservation information daily.
- Understand and work with the agreed policy for guaranteed reservations and no shows
- Ensure that all failed payments are followed up and either released or new payment details are taken.
- Handle daily correspondence and maintain up to date filing as required.
- Be up to speed with front office procedures and able to assist if required.
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of bedrooms, packages, offers and events.
- Undertake training as required to maintain understanding of all reservations systems and procedures.
- Comply with statutory and contractual requirements regarding the work place, such as employment law, health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention and all HR procedures.
You will have:
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Good Maths and English skills
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Excellent Timekeeping
This role will include a shift pattern and will flex over a 7-day week, all phones to be covered between 08.00hrs – 20.00hrs.