Junior Sous Chef
Flat Cap Hotels are a large and successful Cheshire and South Manchester hotel operator, boasting several sites across Cheshire, with more on the horizon.
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled Junior Sous Chef to join our team.
You’ll be joining a reputable, market leader within its sector, with a clear mission to continue taking legendary sites with real historical prevalence and turning them into stunning quirky spaces with an outstanding offering.
Each of Flat Cap Hotel’s venues are at the heart of each community and are a hot spot for out of region visitors. We are renowned for our cocktails, fine wines and champagnes, ales & excellent locally produced food coupled with stunning views and great outside spaces. We are the number one choice for all occasions, whether that be a small cosy gathering or a grand wedding they always deliver excellence.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join the Flat Cap team as a Junior Sous Chef in our group of boutique hotels inclusive of bars, restaurants and corporate space. The staff benefits and reward schemes are second to none. We provide an upbeat, friendly and fashionable working environment led by forward thinking, energetic and highly skilled colleagues.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our staff, their training, their development and their career ambitions. We provide the platform and resources to allow staff to be become the best! Flat Cap Hotels prides itself on being one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to its people through it’s unique in-house training academy – We aim high, do you?
Will YOU be our next success story?
- Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chefs in the day to day operations of the kitchen.
- Play a key role in supervising and developing the brigade.
- Be expected to ensure the highest standards of food preparation and delivery.
- Effectively communicate across all sections of the kitchen.
- Have a responsibility for ensuring the more junior chefs comply with all health & safety and food safety policies and procedures.
You will be;
- Excellent Communicator.
- Must have experience as a Junior Sous Chef at a successful Gastro pub, boutique hotel or similar venue.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality dishes using the finest ingredients.
- Able to support in effectively motivating and leading a team.
- Strong communicator and enjoy being part of a large team.