Senior Chef De Partie
Flat Cap Hotels are a large and successful Cheshire and South Manchester hotel operator, boasting several sites across Cheshire, with more on the horizon.
We aren’t just closed because of Covid-19. We are undergoing thorough refurbishment with New People, New Concepts, New Menus, New Designs. A New Flat Cap.
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled Senior Chef De Partie to join our team.
You’ll be joining a reputable, market leader within its sector, with a clear mission to continue taking legendary sites with real historical prevalence and turning them into stunning quirky spaces with an outstanding offering.
Each of Flat Cap Hotel’s venues are at the heart of each community and are a hot spot for out of region visitors. We are renowned for our cocktails, fine wines and champagnes, ales & excellent locally produced food coupled with stunning views and great outside spaces. We are the number one choice for all occasions, whether that be a small cosy gathering or a grand wedding they always deliver excellence.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join the Flat Cap team as a Senior Chef De Partie in our group of boutique hotels inclusive of bars, restaurants and corporate space. The staff benefits and reward schemes are second to none. We provide an upbeat, friendly and fashionable working environment led by forward thinking, energetic and highly skilled colleagues.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our staff, their training, their development and their career ambitions. We provide the platform and resources to allow staff to be become the best! Flat Cap Hotels prides itself on being one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to its people through it’s unique in-house training academy – We aim high, do you?
Will YOU be our next success story?
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings that are agreed by Head Chef.
- Maintain the food revenue GP% that is agreed and targeted.
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
- Maintain and improve customer expectations.
- Ensure best practices on kitchen cleanliness & hygiene is enforced following company procedures.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers, managers and directors.
You will be:
- Good work ethic and attention to detail.
- High level of all-round cooking knowledge and skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent Timekeeping.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.