Front of House
Here at Flat Cap, we pride ourselves on giving customers an unforgettable experience, from our delectable food made using only the best of local produce to our stunning boutique bedrooms. We boast sites of historical significance across Cheshire, each with their own striking external features that make the venues a truly legendary experience from start to finish.
Over the last year we have been able to use the lockdown period to continue to add to our amazing venues with great concepts, exciting events which have seen further demand for our products & services.
For Flat Cap to have continued success, we are looking for passionate, people focused individuals to join our reception team. Successful applicants can expect to join a positive, welcoming environment and to become part of a friendly and approachable team.
Each venue has a selection of elegant and uniquely designed rooms with the aim of providing guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. Whether it might be a night away for work or a family stay with a beloved pooch – Flat Cap provides the perfect experience for every occasion.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our people, through industry leading training and supporting career ambitions. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to our people through our unique in-house training academy – the Flat Cap Academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate in providing high quality customer service to guests.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Outgoing and positive when communicating to guests and within the company.
- Ability to work within a team environment, whilst also being able to work on their own initiative.
- Flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
- Available to work key holidays such as bank holidays, Christmas, Easter.
What is involved with the roll?
- Providing top quality customer service through face-to-face and electronic interactions.
- Completing daily check in and check out’s, whilst also building a rapport with guests and fellow team members.
- Managing and sending invoices to guests and members of the Flat Cap Team.
- Using various online platforms to make reservations for both restaurant and room bookings.
- Using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel daily.
- Support reservations and site teams with day-to-day tasks.
- Professionally relay calls and messages to multiple departments and management.
The Vicarage, Cranage, Cheshire
The Bridge, Prestbury, Cheshire