Here at Flat Cap, we pride ourselves on giving customers an unforgettable experience, from our delectable food made using only the best of local produce to our stunning boutique bedrooms. We boast sites of historical significance across Cheshire, each with their own stunning external features that make the venues a truly legendary experience from start to finish.
Over the last year we have been able to use the lockdown period to continue to add to our amazing venues with great concepts, exciting events which have seen further demand for our products & services.
For Flat Cap to have continued success, we are looking for passionate, people focused individuals to join us in the capacity of Kitchen Porter. If successful, applicants can expect to join a lively, fulfilling and fast paced working environment with an outstanding team.
All our venues are lively and renowned for amazing cocktails, live music and we pride ourselves on delivering an all-day dining experience, whether that be bottomless brunch on our outdoor terraces or our legendary live lounges on the weekend we provide the perfect experience, no matter when our guests visit.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our people, through industry leading training and supporting career ambitions. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to our people through our unique in-house training academy – the Flat Cap Academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
The successful applicant will be:
- Proactive and makes things happen.
- Flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Available to work bank holidays, Easter, Christmas, etc…
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness within the kitchen and the Kitchen Porter area.
- Always follow every detail of the kitchen cleaning schedule and checklist.
- Ensure best practices on kitchen cleanliness & hygiene is enforced by following company procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness in all working zones (Kitchen, KP area, dry store, outside area, bin area, outside storage area, smoking area).
- Support kitchen chefs when asked.
Up to £9.50 PH
The Bridge, Prestbury, Cheshire
The Courthouse, Knutsford
The Vicarage, Cranage