Flat Cap Hotels are a large and successful Cheshire and South Manchester hotel operator, boasting several sites across Cheshire, with more on the horizon.
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled Housekeeper to join our team.
You’ll be joining a reputable, market leader within its sector, with a clear mission to continue taking legendary sites with real historical prevalence and turning them into stunning quirky spaces with an outstanding offering.
Each of Flat Cap Hotels venues are at the heart of each community and are a hot spot for out of region visitors. We are renowned for our cocktails, fine wines and champagnes, ales & excellent locally produced food coupled with stunning views and great outside spaces. We are the number one choice for all occasions, whether that be a small cosy gathering or a grand wedding they always deliver excellence.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join the Flat Cap team as a Housekeeper in our group of boutique hotels inclusive of bars, restaurants and corporate space. The staff benefits and reward schemes are second to none. We provide an upbeat, friendly and fashionable working environment led by forward thinking, energetic and highly skilled colleagues.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our staff, their training, their development and their career ambitions. We provide the platform and resources to allow staff to be become the best! Flat Cap Hotels prides itself on being one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to its people through it’s unique in-house training academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
You will have the ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate customer needs, good customer service skills, reliable and organised with high energy Levels.
- Be available for early morning shifts, typically 7:00am.
- Be flexible with weekday and weekend shifts available.
- Have high standard of work and work ethic.
- Be available to work bank holidays, Easter and Christmas periods etc.
- Ensure all hotel bedrooms and suites are cleaned and sanitised to a high standard.
- Ensure the changing of bed linen and cleaning of wet areas is of a high standard.
- Ensure all rooms, suites and corridors are presented to the highest standard and in line with company expectations.
- Ensure you work effectively and efficiently and in tidy manner with all equipment, resources and laundry bags suitably stored and out of view of guests or customers.
- Provide a fully comprehensive cleaning service across all hotel bedrooms/suites.
- Ensure all necessary products or materials are always fully stocked.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets all Health and Safety standards and Regulations.