Flat Cap Hotels are a large and successful Cheshire and South Manchester hotel operator, boasting several sites across Cheshire, with more on the horizon.
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled Finance Assistant to join our team.
You’ll be joining a reputable, market leader within its sector, with a clear mission to continue taking legendary sites with real historical prevalence and turning them into stunning quirky spaces with an outstanding offering.
Each of Flat Cap Hotel’s venues are at the heart of each community and are a hot spot for out of region visitors. We are renowned for our cocktails, fine wines and champagnes, ales & excellent locally produced food coupled with stunning views and great outside spaces. We are the number one choice for all occasions, whether that be a small cosy gathering or a grand wedding they always deliver excellence.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join the Flat Cap team as a Finance Assistant in our group of boutique hotels inclusive of bars, restaurants and corporate space. The staff benefits and reward schemes are second to none. We provide an upbeat, friendly and fashionable working environment led by forward thinking, energetic and highly skilled colleagues.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our staff, their training, their development and their career ambitions. We provide the platform and resources to allow staff to be become the best! Flat Cap Hotels prides itself on being one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to its people through it’s unique in-house training academy – We aim high, do you?
Will YOU be our next success story?
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Finance / Accounting background essential.
- A great work ethic.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packs and strong Excel skills.
- Ideally will have experience of using accounting software.
- To review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports as instructed by the Financial Controller.
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create and manage supplier statement reconciliations.
- Collation of weekly pay run data.
- Conduct Bank reconciliations.
- Review daily the accounts mailbox and action accordingly any email correspondence.
- Work with the Financial controller on the timely and accurate processing of all staff expenses in line with business guidelines.
- Collate, coordinate and submit Payroll data to Financial Controller.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- To ensure all employee records are reviewed regularly and the HR department is informed of any employee changes in a timely manner.
- Professionalism and confidentiality to be adhered to all times.