Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Here at Flat Cap, we pride ourselves on giving customers an unforgettable experience, from our delectable food made using only the best of local produce to our stunning boutique bedrooms. We boast sites of historical significance across Cheshire, each with their own stunning external features that make the venues a truly legendary experience from start to finish.
Over the last year we have been able to use the lockdown period to continue to add to our amazing venues with great concepts, exciting events which have seen further demand for our products & services.
For Flat Cap to have continued success, we are looking for passionate, people focused individuals to join us in the capacity of Chef de Partie. If successful, applicants can expect to join a lively, fulfilling and fast paced working environment with an outstanding team.
All our venues are lively and renowned for amazing cocktails, live music and we pride ourselves on delivering an all-day dining experience, whether that be bottomless brunch on our outdoor terraces or our legendary live lounges on the weekend we provide the perfect experience, no matter when our guests visit.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our people, through industry leading training and supporting career ambitions. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to our people through our unique in-house training academy – the Flat Cap Academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings that are agreed by Head Chef.
- Maintain the food revenue GP% that is agreed and targeted.
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
- Maintain and improve customer expectations.
- Ensure best practices on kitchen cleanliness & hygiene is enforced following company procedures.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers, managers and directors.
You will be:
- Good work ethic and attention to detail.
- High level of all-round cooking knowledge and skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent Timekeeping.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Up to £13 PH or £24'000 per annum
The Bridge, Prestbury, Cheshire
The Vicarage, Cranage, Cheshire