Mixologist & Bartender
Front of House
Bartender & Mixologist
Here at Flat Cap, we pride ourselves on giving customers an unforgettable experience, from our delectable food made using only the best of local produce to our stunning boutique bedrooms. We boast sites of historical significance across Cheshire, each with their own stunning external features that make the venues a truly legendary experience from start to finish.
Over the last year we have been able to use the lockdown period to continue to add to our amazing venues with great concepts, exciting events which have seen further demand for our products & services.
For Flat Cap to have continued success, we are looking for passionate, people focused individuals to join us in the capacity of bartender. If successful, applicants can expect to join a lively, fulfilling and fast paced working environment with an outstanding team.
All our venues are lively and renowned for amazing cocktails, live music and we pride ourselves on delivering an all-day dining experience, whether that be bottomless brunch on our outdoor terraces or our legendary live lounges on the weekend we provide the perfect experience, no matter when our guests visit.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our people, through industry leading training and supporting career ambitions. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to our people through our unique in-house training academy – the Flat Cap Academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
The successful applicant will be:
- Obsessed with delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Proactive and makes things happen.
- Outgoing with a real passion for food and drink.
- Flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Available to work bank holidays, Easter, Christmas, etc…
- Provide excellent customer service to all our guests.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant patrons.
- Take orders at the bar and serve snacks and drinks.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness of the bar.
- Prepare and mix cocktails.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Upsell additional products where appropriate.
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
The Vicarage, Cranage, Cheshire
The Bridge, Prestbury, Cheshire