Here at Flat Cap, we pride ourselves on giving customers an unforgettable experience, from our delectable food made using only the best of local produce to our stunning boutique bedrooms. We boast sites of historical significance across Cheshire, each with their own stunning external features that make the venues a truly legendary experience from start to finish.
Over the last year we have been able to use the lockdown period to continue to add to our amazing venues with great concepts, exciting events which have seen further demand for our products & services.
For Flat Cap to have continued success, we are looking for passionate, people focused individuals to join us in the capacity of an Accounts Assistant. If successful, applicants can expect to join a lively, fulfilling and fast paced working environment with an outstanding team.
All our venues are lively and renowned for amazing cocktails, live music and we pride ourselves on delivering an all-day dining experience, whether that be bottomless brunch on our outdoor terraces or our legendary live lounges on the weekend we provide the perfect experience, no matter when our guests visit.
We are dedicated to improving our people, we don’t just talk the talk, but walk it as well by investing in our people, through industry leading training and supporting career ambitions. We are proud to be one of the market leaders in offering clear and realistic career pathways to our people through our unique in-house training academy – the Flat Cap Academy – We aim high, do you?
Will you be our next success story?
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices in a timely and accurate manner using Xero.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding discrepancies.
- Daily Revenue Reporting using excel.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Professionalism and confidentiality to be adhered to all times.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested from time to time.
- Previous experience working in a similar role would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Achieving monthly deadlines
- An accounting qualification is desirable.